Two Minutes to Eternity
Referring back to runaway time, here are some ways to slow it
1) Stab yourself. The pain will zap you into the present moment
which will drag on endlessly until you find relief.
2) Brush your teeth on a two-minute timer, especially when
you’re late for an appointment.
3) Wait for water to boil.
4) Use a plastic eyelash curler and see how long it takes to get
5) Talk to a boring chatterbox and time will know no end.
6) Try to meditate for 10 minutes (be sure to keep peeking at
7) Get eyeball to eyeball with a bug. This is commendable
providing you don’t squash it.
8) Hug someone like you really mean it. Hug ‘em long and hard.
9) Look for a four leaf clover in a fescue patch.
10) Get in line at an air terminal.
I could go on and on, but you get the picture. It is, indeed,
within your power to slow time down, if only for a nanosecond .